A Little Slip
Week Two of New Year, New Drea wasn't the best. I failed fairly hard. The good news is I have a fresh new week to try again. Here's what actually went down:
- Drinks and yoga talk with Michelle. Not as much yoga talk...whoops
- KCRW Preview with one of my favorite mother/daughter duos
- Several early morning classes and opportunities to see the sunrise
- Attended NamasDrew's wildly successful Guys' Night Sculpt Class
- Lazed about waiting for it to ice, it never did.
- KCRW Dinner 1: Cafe Trio; like the ice storm there was lots of hype, little to show for it
- Drew my cards for this week; the theme? Get to work and stop joking around.