Fresh Start to the New Year
We're trying a new thing at NamasDre, inspired a little by Gilmore Girls, a little by my neglect of my sweet little Tumblr: A Week in the Life.
As I continue to push forward I'm trying to take time at the end of each week to pause, reflect on what happened, and how I take those experiences into a new week.
So...here's what happened last week:
- Deciding to be a Bad Ass Babe Warrior would be my goal for 2017, sitting down, and figuring out the steps to make that happen.
- Getting back in the swing of working full time, committing to my health, and my to do list felt a little overwhelming. I took some help from new kid on the block, Eat Fit Go.
- I taught a lot of yoga, I was tired. LP was over it.
- I did somet coffee shop writing.
- Recommitted to my check-ins with Weight Watchers after a long sabbatical, it didn't go well.
- Warmed up with ramen and cocktails.
- Started my new Sunday ritual: using my museum membership, exploring one new gallery, sitting to read outside of the Forty Part Motet exhibit.
- Meal prepping like a BOSS with Chrissy Teigen and SkinnyTaste.
- Drawing my theme for the week from The Wild Unknown's Animal Spirit deck.